Once you have completed a Gig it’s time to apply for payment.
At this stage you will have gone through the application process, been accepted and have completed the gig.
If you haven’t done so already, we highly recommend that you take a note of the hours you worked and the work you’ve completed.
The rest is easy! Follow these quick steps to apply for payment:
1. Go into the Gigable app and find the Gig you have just completed in the ‘My Gigs’ section.
2. Click on the relevant Gig (remember, each gig has a unique ID number).
3. Click on the ‘Done’ button.
4. You will be asked ‘Did you complete the gig?’. Click yes if this is correct.
5. You will receive a notification to say that the payment request has been sent.
Once you have completed this step, the Business will receive a notification to say that you have requested payment. Meanwhile, your Gig will now go to the ‘Payments’ section in the app.
Once the business has processed payment, you will receive an email with a Gig invoice. Now all you have to do is sit back and wait for the money to enter your account.
Remember, our new partnership with Revolut means you can get paid instantly, even on weekends and bank holidays. Check out how it works here
Gigable Ltd (UK), Colony CoWork, Jactin House, 24 Hood Street, Manchester, England. M4 6WX. Company number 12400320.
Gigable Ltd (IRL), Dog Patch Labs, Unit 1 CHQ, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1. D01 Y6H7. Company number 631191.